Filipino Food Recipe : Bibingkang Galapong
FILIPINO FOOD RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 4 eggs, well-beaten
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups rice flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 cups coconut milk (2nd or more presses; see separate recipe)
- 1/4 cup melted margarine
- 2 tbsps. baking powder
- 1/4 cup coco cream (first press)
- 1/4 cup sugar for topping
1. Add sugar to beaten eggs.
2. Combine salt and rice flour; add to egg mixture.
3. Add melted margarine and baking powder.
4. Pour into banana-leaf lined mold.
5. Bake in 375 degree Fahrenheit oven.
6. Brush top with coco cream and sugar; bake until golden crust is formed.
7. Makes 3 large bibingkas...enjoy the Filipino food !